Welcome to Painted Hand Farm

Painted Hand Farm is a 20 acre Civil War era farm located in Cumberland county, Pennsylvania. We raise meat goats, veal calves, turkeys and organic vegetables using humane and sustainable agricultural practices.

Search This Blog

Friday, March 06, 2009

Another Good Meal

After restocking my larder with goodies from Trader Joe's, Common Market, Country Pantry and farmers market, I wanted to make something fulfillingly hot, gooey and chewy. On top of my basic pizza dough, I put fresh chard from Spring Valley Farm, pepperoni, Keswick Creamery fresh ricotta, cappicola, Lioni Ciliegine fresh mozarella, Toigo Orchards' Heirloom Tomato Sauce, topped with Ewe's Dream, a luscious sheep milk pecariono romano from Otterbein Acres. Ralph requested a Mexican flare on top with fresh avocado (I don't even want to know where they came from) and some sour cream from Nancy's Organic.

1 comment:

  1. That looks so good I want to eat my computer screen.

    http://hopscotecheducation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete