Welcome to Painted Hand Farm

Painted Hand Farm is a 20 acre Civil War era farm located in Cumberland county, Pennsylvania. We raise meat goats, veal calves, turkeys and organic vegetables using humane and sustainable agricultural practices.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Thanks, PSECU

A couple weeks ago I got an email from PSECU, my credit union, asking customers for their stories in preparation for their 75th anniversary. So I wrote a nice little blurb in the box provided. A few days later I got a call from the credit union's marketing director who was excited to read my story and even more excited to find out that I was a woman. Within days, a full-on PR firm was at the farm with cameras and even a make-up artist! I'm anxious to see the video they shot, but this was the online scrap book entry from their time at the farm. If it's one thing I've learned over the years, it's never, ever turn down the opportunity for free advertising.

1 comment:

  1. Neat. I would love to run a story about PSECU's anniversary promo at The Financial Brand.

    Can you possibly contact me? I'd like to see the website where you submitted the testimonial, and perhaps interview the marketing director at PSECU.

    ReplyDelete